Canon Pixma TS702 Setup Printer
Canon Pixma TS702 setup is a packed in home-office printer that can execute quick printing at high speed. It is known for its large paper ability and high gives way ink tanks. You can straight print from the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The Smartphone Copy and the Canon Print app can allow rapid printing and scanning.
Features of the Printer
- PIXMA TS702 Home Office Single Function Printer
- More, benefit the mobile and wireless printing.
- As well, enjoy the quick print speeds
- It prints 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 Seconds
- With no trouble print from your mobile phone
- USe Wi-Fi Direct to essentially connect your iOS or Android phone to the similar network as your printer
- The Canon Print app allows you to simply set up your printer, scan from your Smartphone, and print from the cloud.etc
Now are the steps that you require to put up with by to whole the TS702 printer Setup of the printer. These steps are for users installing the printer for the initial time.
Unboxing the Printer
- Get printer out from the box, and put it on a level face.
- Clear the packaging material from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Attach close by power supply using the power cord supplied in the box.
- Switch on the printer, and set your language and additional preferences.
- Lift the top cover, and let the print head stop touching.
- Strip off the oranges tapes on the ink tanks.
- Install the ink tanks interested in their individual slots. The tag on the print head should competition with that of the cartridge.
- Make sure that a solid black spot appears on the screen against the color of the cartridge that you have installed.
- After installing the cartridges, close the top cover, and push OK on the display.
- After you see the begin position display, press OK, and choose Yes.
- Any find the way to the Canon support page or use the installation CD
- After the download complete, twice-click file
- Lest you are USe the CD, Before you insert in the installation file should
- If it does not, don’t panic, just find the way to the My computer file and twice-click the CD icon
- Follow the commands on the display to whole the software installation
How do I Connect Canon Pixma TS702 Printer Wirelessly?
- Switch on your Printer, PC, and router.
- To execute the standard wireless connection, put in the Setup disc into the PC and run the setup.
- Go on following the instructions of the installer.
- When driven to select the type of connection, pick Wireless LAN.
- Choose the Access Point link type in the next display that pops up.
- React to every of the setup screens properly.
- Click the wireless setup option on the Setup process choice display.
- When the Connection via wireless setup screen appears, press the Wi-Fi button on the printer awaiting you see the Power lamp blinking two times.
For additional queries that you have on www.canon.com/ijsetup, feel free to start communication with the active team, working round the clock.