Fix Canon print service plugin error- www.canon.com/ijsetup
Are you a Canon printer user? Are you also surprised by its multipurpose printers that print bright colored pictures? If yes, Next you must be aware of the Canon Print service Plugin app, a efficacy that allow you to print documents, pictures, etc., flawlessly without any interruption. The Canon print service plugin is accessible at Canon support site and can be with no trouble supported by all range of Canon Printers.
If your printer shows Canon print service plug-in not working error, at that time you can print only when these conditions are true-
- Together the devices that is the printer and the mobile/computer are linked to the same network
- You are distribution a Wi-Fi through network.
How does the Canon print service plugin work?
Canon print service plugin is an application to be installed on an android mobile device to allow printing from several devices. While your mobile device and printer are linked to the same network, they can with no trouble communicate with each other. For plugin to work, choose the image/ document you want to print and share it with the PSP when you are ready to print. After that, snap on the menu button (frequently given at different locations acc. To the android version you are using). Now you will see the print options. You can select acc to your condition.
Canon Print Plugin supports 3rd production Kindle Fire: HD7, HDX7, HDX8.9 running a minimum of OS v3.1
Fix Canon print plugin not working problem to print without disturbances
Follow the steps specified below, if you wish to use the print service plugin flawlessly without any disturbances.
- To start the troubleshooting, go to the “Settings” menu agreed on the device.
- After that, go to the apps menu and choose the “Show system” option.
- Finally, go to the android system web view and disable the option.
Previously you have disable the Canon printer, try to ‘Force stop’ all the process.
If you have disabled the Canon printer after that tap on the Force stop option. After some time, restart the device and attempt to print again using plugin app.
Steps to Setup Canon print service plugin
Canon print service plugin is used to give print control from android smart phones and tabs. Follow the steps given below to use the plugin application like a pro and keep away from all the errors throughout the printing process.
- Initially, Go to the Google play store and look for for the Canon Print service plugin.
- Clack on the install button and make sure if the application is well-matched with your device or not.
- Previously the application is installed successfully; Make sure the network connection of your mobile device and the printer. Both devices must be linked to the same network.
- Turning all the print plugins in your android devices, if installed previous.
- Now that your device is prepared to give the printing control to the printer, open the document/ picture/ emails/ webpage’s, you wish for to print.
- Hit on the ‘Menu’ button and choose the ‘Print’ option.
- Verify the preview screen to confirm you have made the right settings.
- Tap on the arrow to see the printer list and choose your Canon model name.
- Tap on the “Print” icon.
Hopefully, your complaint if the Canon print service plugin not working will be determined by now. If you discover the above confirmed steps a bit complex, after that please visit www.canon.com/ijsetup to get more information.