Canon PIXMA MG3620 setup is a simple and easy job that the users must achieve to use the machine to its full possible. Additionally, it is an All-in-One Printer that is well-known for creating quality photos and crisp documents. Also, it has a compact design, so it fits anywhere around the house with its wireless capability.
The PIXMA MG3620 is remarkably suitable with many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app2 effortlessly print and scan photos and documents directly from your mobile devices.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Way
Users should read the commands for the Canon Pixma MG3620 setup provided below. Thus, there are many ways to setup the Canon printer. So, the below provided is the WPS button setup method.
- To start the setup process, Ensure the printer is turned on and plugged in.
- Once the printer is turned on, the green light then to the power button will be lit.
- After that, thrust and hold the “WPS” button on the printer until the alarm light sparkles.
- Next, after the flash, cautiously statement the “WPS” button.
- Note: Users should confirm that the “WPS” light is blinking fast and that the power light is turned “ON.”
- Users should push and hold the “WPS” button on the wireless router while flashing the “WPS” light.
- Next, press the “WPS” switch for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the “Wi-Fi” and “Power” lights stop blinking and develop stable, the devices have been connected.
Canon MG3620 Driver Download
- Users can formerly install the Canon printer drivers once the printer and router get linked.
- Note: Use the CD-ROM that comes with the printer to install the drivers or download the installation driver from the maker’s website.
- Visit www.canon.com/ijsetup webpage.
- Users can type the printer model number and click the search icon.
- To finish the Canon printer MG3620 setup, follow the stimuli.
- Users must choose the following options: “Select the region,” “choose the product name,” “Select the item,” and “Select the operating system.”
- Next, click on the “Download” option.
- The “.exe” file will then start to download.
- Note: “.dmg” file will download on the iOS device.
- Next open the downloaded file to start the setup process.
- After that, review the information on the opening display before pressing the “Next” button.
- Next choose “Wireless LAN Connection” from the drop-down menu and press the “Next” button.
- Choose the access point linking and after that click the “Next” button.
- Now choose “Next” and confirm that the printer is turned “ON.”
- It will then start observing for a printer already linked to the network.
- Note: The list will be blank for users installing the Canon printer for the first time.
- Note: Choose the box that says “setting printer could not be situated on the list” and formerly select “Next.”
- If the printer seems on the list, press the “Next” button.
- The setup commands will look, after that click on “Next.”
- Next, press the “wireless Setup” button.
- The display will now display the “connection via cableless setup” window.
- After that click “Next” to continue to the next two screens.
- The pop-up for setting up will now look.
- The whole connection window will then appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the “Next” button.
- Next, a list of applications will look, and the user should choose the “Next” option.
- The display for the “License Agreement” will now look like.
- Now, pick the “Yes” option to carry on with the installation process.
- Then press the “Next” button.
- After that, the software/drivers will install on the system.
Users can rapidly whole the setup process by following the steps defined above. If a user is having worry setting up a Canon printer, they should contact the canon customer service team for help.