Canon Pixma mg4220 setup is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer. Allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from almost anywhere around your house. These printer assistances you save your printing costs with its fantastic ink-saving feature.
In addition to this, Canon Pixma mg4220 printer makes a cool choice if you are observing for a printer with advanced features at a low cost. It supports mobile printing technology. Additionally, the users of this printer get entree to many more functions. Also, the Canon Pixma mg4220 setup is a hassle-free and convenient task.
Follow the commands that we have delivered in this guide to help you with the delivered setup.
Setup Process of the Canon Pixma mg4220 Setup?
For all the users looking for easy guidelines for the the Canon Pixma mg4220 setup, we have categorized the whole process into 3 step. As a result, you have a improved understanding of this process that will give you a successful outcome.
Step 1 – Unboxing the Printer
To start with the The Canon Pixma mg4220 setup process, main, you have to remove all the packaging contents from the box.
- Primary, carry the The Canon Pixma MG4220 printer out from the cardboard box.
- Then, place out the software installation CD from the box.
- After that, you have to pull out the setup carriage to get the appetizer guide.
- Also, you will discover a carefulness flyer, power cord, Canon instant ink card, basic setup instructions manual, and ink cartridges in the box. Keep them safe with you.
- Next, put the box on a smooth surface and grip your printer cautiously to move it out of the box.
- Additional, you have to peel out the blue tape from the Canon printers. Before, move the input tray out and draw out the packaging substantial from it.
- After, put in the tray again to its dedicated place.
Step 2 – Preparing the Printer for Setup
After unboxing your printer, go with the below-mentioned arrangements to have simplicity with the Canon Pixma mg4220 setup:
- Initial, turn ON the printer to continue with the pixma mg4220 setup preparations.
- Then, you have to plug the power wire into the printer’s power cord and put in the other end into the power hole.
- Next, pick the time, language, date, and country using its control panel.
- More open the ink cartridge door. After that, wait until the carriage comes to the ink access area.
- Now, remove the carriage and take it out to the ink cartridge package.
- Next, press the ‘ok’ button after you close the ink cartridge doors.
- Modify the papers and press ‘ok’ to whole the process.
- Lastly, open the scanner lid to adjust the alignment.
Step 3 – Steps to refer for the Windows Users for the ‘Canon Pixma MG4220 setup’
- Connection your Canon printer to the wireless network first. Next, download the printer software and driver from the website www.canon.com/ijsetup
- Next, switch ON the router and system to save the username and password.
- Now, move ahead to the printer’s control panel and select the wireless icon. Next, click the setup icon.
- Next, the wireless setup wizard shows on the display.
- Choose the network name from the list and enter your password to whole the setup.
This article covers the necessary steps for Canon Pixma MG4220 setup that you can easily carry in your home, to start with, the fantastic printing experience.