Canon Pixma MX490 printer series is used generally in the home as well office. You can print wirelessly from your well-matched smartphone or tablet from practically everyplace around the office. This Canon printer comes with the newest wireless network communication. Advanced web printing technologies are believed to be an extra advantage. Gone from these, Canon Pixma MX490 Setup is also very cost-efficient. Canon Pixma MX490 is one of the top printers existing by Canon. It comes with various valuable features and delivers the users with a unified printing experience. In adding to that, it is also simple to set up and use. Though, to make it even more suitable, we have provided the whole wireless setup procedure for Canon Pixma MX490 on Mac.
Canon Pixma MX490 Setup on Mac
In this blog segment, we have providing you with the whole process to set up your Canon Pixma MX490 printer. Now, you will discover the steps to set up the printer with your Mac device. Later, if you want to set up your printer in a hassle-free manner, Validate to follow the steps provided below:-
- Initially, turn your printer on and press the setup button known in the menu option.
- Next, you should use the navigation buttons and choose the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- After this, press the “OK” button.
- In the end, you should select the wireless setup and press the “OK” button.
Now you can continue additional with the Canon Pixma MX490 Setup on your Mac Device.
Software Driver Download:
- Primarily, you should open your internet browser and go to its URL bar.
- Next, visit the website www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Going on this page, you should hit it off on the “Set up” option.
- In the next step, you should enter your printer model number, MX490, in the search bar given at the top of the page.
- Next arriving the Canon Pixma MX490 in the search bar, press the “Search” button.
Note: occasionally, you may have to discove the product in the given list. Then, find your printer model number and click Download. However, if the list does not appear, follow the additional way.
- In the next step, you should click on the “Download” button to download the drivers file for printer setup via Canon Support .
- Wait till the file gets downloaded.
- When the .dmg file is downloaded on your Mac device, you should twice-click on it.
- After, twice-click on the “Setup Icon” and click on the “Next” button.
- Next, you have to go into the admin username and password. Moreover, click on the “Install Helper” option.
- Now, choose the “Next” button.
- In the next step of the Canon Pixma MX490, you should choose the “Wireless LAN Connection” way and select the “Connect via wireless router option.
- After that, click on the “wireless Setup” option and then press the “Next” button.
- At this time, you have to add your printer and before select the “Canon Pixma Series Canon IJ Network.” Also, click on the Add button.
- After the Canon Pixma MX490 printer setup completes, hit the “Next” button.
- In the end, you should click on the “Exit” button after finishing the installation.
In this guide, we added the whole setup procedure for the Canon Pixma MX490. Furthermore, with the assistance of the steps mentioned above, you can effortlessly set up the printer with your Mac device wirelessly. Hence, you can have a unified printing experience by setting up the printer via ij.start.canon.