Canon Pixma MG7720 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer delivering great excellence of printing solution in less time of interval. Separately from its Printing service, scanning, copying and faxing facilities are also being proffer. The users can perfectly print, copy or scan their documents, files, images, etc.
Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer to Computer. Though, setting up the printer link is little bit difficult and time intense. In this guide, you will get to know the effectual actions for making through connection between your printer and Windows PC. So, don’t move! Just keep your eyes feast over here!
Steps To Connect Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer To Computer
- Initial and primary, place your Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer near your PC.
- In the after that, turn on your printer by push the Power button. Confirm printer is plugged-in properly into a power supply.
- Make sure that your computer is turned-on and it is not closed. Now, plug the printer into your computer via USB wire.
- Next, on your desktop, go to “Settings” tab.
- In the Settings section, search for “Devices” and give a hit it off on it once you find.
- After that, click “Printers & Scanners” tab on the left side of the window.
- Put single tap on “Add a printer or scanner” which is at the top of the page.
- From the agreed list of printers, select Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer and then tap “Add device” tab. If you won’t see such printer programmed in the given-list, click the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” link that is placed under the “Add a printer or scanner” button and after that follow the on-screen driven guidance properly.
- Next, follow the provided commands display on your computer monitor to make the printer ready for print.
- Depending on the printer, it is though necessary to modify the settings before the printer is prepared; once you’re done, the printer will then be accessible for frequent-use.
Canon Pixma MG7720 Wireless Printer Connection
Connecting Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer wirelessly with computer has become easier than ever as we enter in the age of innovative technology. Here, we will walk you during how to successfully attach the devices wirelessly. So, give a indication of the beneath points:
- Initially, you have to verify your printer’s probable network connections.
- Set your printer within the range of your wireless signal so that it can easily communicate with your wireless router.
- After that, press the Power button on your printer to turn it on and confirm it is correctly plugged-in to a power supply.
- Now, check the physical that came with your printer for exact network setup.
- Next, get ready the Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer for connection. Here is what have to do:
Wi-Fi setup page will be shown on your computer’s display. Go there and enter the Network Name and password at the same time. Network name must be the same as your computer is connected.
Download And Install Canon MG7720 Driver
- First go to ij.start.canon
- After that click setup icon
- Next type “MG7720” model number’ search box.
- Click the “Download” link.
- Wait since the downloading process gets finished
- After that, click the file named saved in the downloaded folder to open the installer.
- Go through the on-screen commands to whole the installation.
- Open the Ij Scan Utility software.
- In the Ij Scan Utility Setup window, opt for Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer, and click Continue.
- Click “Add Printer”.
- Click the name of your printer
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and next choose the printer you are using.
- Click “Add” to add the printer to the list.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen to whole the printer setup, and then in the end click “Done”.
Now your Printer is fully prepared to deliver high-quality printouts in smallest time.
Optimistically, the above guidance is effective for you in a way to make smooth connection in between your Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer And Computer. If you find difficulty while connecting the devices with the assist of provided instructed lines, don’t worry! We are here to assist you. Just visit www.canon.com/ijsetup without any wait by simply placing Support.